Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Special Request for Sheri

  1. #21
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I appreciate you updating us here wingy! I am very happy to be hearing about Sheri's progress!

    Rock on SheriBomb!!!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #22
    Inactive Member doctor8?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WooHoo!!

    Good news indeed!

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner ChrysStylle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2002
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stupid PM. I turn them on, they later turn themselves off. There's a gremlin in my machine. When you're feeling up to it send me an email at runaways [at] onewildtribe.com or through therunaways.com contact form with your address. Or anyone else who has it can.

    There are methods to my madness.

    Chrys

  4. #24
    Inactive Member JeffAtEGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all,

    I'm Jeff. I am a friend of Sheri's and I run Elk Grove Online. I am sorry some of you have had trouble signing up. Please try again if you wish, and I will make sure you receive the activation email! [img]smile.gif[/img] Sheri is actively posting updates (though she should probably be RESTING!), and it is great to hear from her!

    C'mon over, then click the "Sheri" link under Active Topics on the home page.

    www.elk-grove.com

    Jeff

  5. #25
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Nice to meet you Jeff. Any friend of Sheri's is a friend of ours, here on Cherie's board.
    Thanks for spreading the good news. I wish I could go there and read her comments but as I explained before, it just ain't happening with this old jalopy of a PC.

    Hopefully Sheri still reads this topic!

    If you get a chance, could you give her a hug for me and tell her I miss her hereabouts!

    Her friend,
    top2
    Gus

  6. #26
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY GOD!!!! JEFF on the CHERIE boards! Now, that is COOL!!! Thank you for stopping by you adorable, wonderful man!

    You guys I was SOOO tired and now I am SO AMPED from you sweet posts! I adore you akk - REALLY I do!!!

    My surgery was actually 10 or 11 hours - can you imagine that?
    I don't REMEMBER this, but after the surgery I was all kissing my surgeons hand and thanking and thanking her (Check her out on EGO - she;s a hottie and MY age - hee!) She is the lady holding the gift basket with the "Dream Team!"

    I am SO tired so I have to git going, but I will post tomorrow and I want to get some pix got you all, too! You have to see this ONE pic where it has a scab on my forehead where they put a SCREW in my head to hold it steady while they did their magic!

    Thank you guys, all of you for being so awesome. I sure feel LOVED!!!!!!!!!
    xoxoxoxox!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Here is a note I posted on the Joan board - hopefully it makes sense!

    Yes, here I am - Thank you!!!

    BUT, I am SOOOO flippin' tired that I need to SCOOT! I will send an update tomorrow, k? Every day I feel SOOOO much stronger! For a few days I couldn't even SEE right - very blurry and double vision, but here I BE!!! I will talk to you all soon. I have some pix as well - I look like a phsycho cray person on my steroids!

    See you soon my sweet Jett loves!
    Sheri

  7. #27
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Sheri!
    It's absolutely wonderful seeing you hereabouts.
    I hope you are back in A1 condition ASAP, if not sooner!

    So we can all Rock on
    with our Rockin<u>Sheri</u>Bomb!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    <center>xyxthumbs
    Gus</center>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome back sheri. glad you made it thru your operation with flying colors!=)

  9. #29
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did someone say FROSTING????

    Hello my sweet puppies!!!! (is there anything better than a PUPPY? No!!)

    Here I am 1am and I thought I would see what you lil angels are up to!
    SOOOO good to see you here!!! I wish you all could just pop over to my house right now and give you a BIG hug and kiss!

    Like I mentioned b4 my vision is a bit messed up (JUST a bit) but it is enough to make it hard on the ol computer and peepers! I see the doc soon re. my eyes and things will still adjust for a while. Every day I SEE better and better and I believe that in the end I will just have a minimal change of my PEEPS! I wanted new glasses anyway, so....!

    I got out to a couple stores with my mom this week - ooooh!!! How fun is that? I am walking MUCH better and not so wobbly like the first day. You CANNOT get ME down!! I am all over the place and don't feel wobbly at all in different shoes, grassy terrain, etc! That feels SO good and every day I am all over the place - I think I will even end up BETTER than b4! I get to go SWIMMING tomorrow!!! Doc said I could hang out in the water as long as I don't dunk my head and that I have some soft of floatation device. I am ALL over THAT!!! I actually have TIME this summer to relax for once in my life - what a way to get it!!

    Everything is SO new, but I am growing stronger so quickly. Eventually what I want in life is to write a BOOK and I want that chick Kathleen Warnock to work with me!! It may be a couple years from now, buy let's do it, girl! I wouldn't want ANYONE else!!

    Just a reminder that if you see some loopy typing, it is just my lil brain trying to adjust again!

    I am STILL amazed that I had about 11 hours of surgery (not 8, 11!!) and came out of there THANKING them and kissing their hands and talking to them! I did lose TWO days tho that I cannot remember. It is VERY strange to see pix of me that I don't even remember taking, but I look all totally normal and goofy and smiling!
    I look VERY happy looking at my son's sweet face! I feel bad that my brother was there in the room as well and I don't even remember him being there! I didn't even know he was there at all until a week later! I have the BEST, most coolest, AMAZINGLY TALENTED brother (Randy!!) in the world!! He is the first born and he got ALL the FOOD stuff!! All that was left for ME was the right to ROCK OUT and I am happy with that, too - ha ha!
    I am a good rock and roll cheerleader! i DO love to sing tho and I was always too scared to do anything about it, so I watch Cherie and Joan and enjoy them! I am sure MANY of you feel that way!

    I sure hope I don't mess up this letter when I finally get this all posted - we'll see!!!

    I am not sure when I will see my next Joanie show, but I CANNOT wait! I can totally tell that Joan was looking at me and had a look of concern on her face when I was right up there at her stage like I always am. I have noticed that when I see people some time they get this strange, concern look on my face and I have been wondering "what do i LOOK LIKE?? What are people seeing on my face that causes them to look at me like that?" My doc says I am having little sezures (sp?) and I kinda just faze out for a minute or so like a far away look in my eyes. Can you see me up front rockin' my screamin' face off in Joanie's face and then I go in to that LOOK?? I did see Joan look at me like she was VERY concerned. Awww-Joanie!! I don't think I do anything strange, just kinda faze out for a bit. If that is all I am doing after all this, then I'll take it!!!!

    I still have not read all the posts because of my vision getting adjusted, but I cannot wait to sit and read everything!! Thank you SO much for taking the time to read my posts and THANK YOU for being such wonderful, black hearted friends!!! Thank you for posting with EGO!! Jeff Vail ROCKS!! (and he is **** CUTE! *married - hee)

    Oh!!! My favorite partner in Rock and Roll Crime, my EVIL TWIN "Sherrie" will be coming to visit me soon! She lives in AZ and will be here for 5 days!!! yeah!!!!!!!! I love that girl SOOOO much!! I just wish she didn't live so far away, but we sure make up with that when we get together!! We have sure had our times with Joan and Cherie shows!! Not to mention PRECIOUS METAL and Paula Pierce w/the Pandoras. We have been rockin' Joanie for like 25 years!!

    Well, I am getting cross eyed and I should TRY to sleep. It is SOOOOO nice to see you all!!
    Thank you SO much for being there for me!!

    I LOVE YOU!!!!!
    Sheri
    xox!

  10. #30
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Eventually what I want in life is to write a BOOK
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That'll be a page turner and a half Sheri! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Thanks for sharing your uplifting story with us here!
    I hope everything you want in life, comes your way!
    Take care now!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic